Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warmachine - Colossals

I've been looking at Warmachine on and off for a while now. I've been interested in the play style and how the game would compare for me and my buddies in comparison to Warhammer 40k or Fantasy. Luckily for me, after watching various battle reports from MiniWargaming and BlueTablePainting I can say that Privateer Press has me sold on yet another miniatures game. This spring I will be putting together a goal of purchasing two armies, Khador and Menoth mainly for the ease in beginning these two armies with the battle boxes and the two player boxes. My goal is to have them finished by my birthday in May. The reason for this, is the Colossals.

Preview the Colossals

Khador Colossal
(c) Privateer Press


This creation looks so beautiful, and so big that I just want to field it on the table and be able to command it's awesome power as I destroy another army. I'm easily falling in love with Khador and once I have these two armies done, I'll move onto RoS but that is a different story. I'll show you some more love with more pictures below. Watch the video as well in the link.


(c) Privateer Press - Showing size comparison compared to another warjack. 

All intellectual property above is (c) to those that hold the property and intellect. We in no way claim to own Khador, Privateer Press, BeastsOfWar, MiniwarGaming, BlueTablePainting Games-Workshop or any of their property. We are not endorsed through either of these companies and use this blog to promote Table Top Gaming and in the off chance that more people start to play these games a way of promoting companies that are a good place to start off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment