Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a personal update

First I would like to apologize for not updating the blog in two or three days. I have been very stressed out the past couple of days with finding an apartment, preparing to move in, being unemployed and looking for work in the area and so I just had to take a few days to myself and just sit back doing absolutely nothing. Last week I must have applied to about twenty somewhat jobs and I haven't heard back from a single one of them... But let's look to the future... Let's look at what's on the horizon for some of the models on their way shall we? Today I'm going to cover some things from a third party company, just some references as I haven't purchased anything from them yet but I know I am going to.

I love seeing painted figures. I myself have gotten a few of my Forge Fathers painted, that'll be something I post hopefully by the weekend. I am also scheduled to play a small Kill Team match with my buddy, he'll be playing Tau and me most likely my Space Wolves. Most of his models will not be painted but the ones I end up using if we do play will be painted. The terrain however, most likely will not be.

If you would like to send me any pictures of your models to show off on the blog just send away to CSMason26@gmail.com. I love seeing beautiful painted models, conversion work, ect.,

No comments:

Post a Comment