Thursday, March 1, 2012

Imminent Tervigon Release

As everyone knows, or so I hope everyone knows, Tyranids have a HUGE release coming on March 3rd. The release of the Tervigon not only changes how the list will be used (there are some people who do not run lists with models that don't exist) but the very size can help with cheese! Being the model is of a larger base, it helps to increase the distance of not only it's power, but it's synapse, and gives us about an extra inch of push if we spawn and put them in front of the model as far as we can. The downside would be that because the base is larger that the explosion is a little larger now that 6 inches from the models base and being a larger base, eeeek.

Picture (C) Games-Workshop.com

Anyways, the Tervigon is the real piece of excitement... I need one NOW, but I'll want to get five within the year just to max out. I have had Tyranids since 4th edition but I haven't put much of them together simply to me moving back to marines... I was excited when I saw the updated codex although without the models I personally wasn't going to run them. Now if only we can get a harpy or two I might be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment