Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Games Workshop Paint!!!

For months now there have been rumors about the brand new Games-Workshop paint and paint colors. There have been a lot of complaints that they may raise the price of the paint if they happen to come out with new paint and there have also been a lot of worries that they may get rid of a few colors... Let me be the first to tell you these are both false! Today Games-Workshop has announced that there are now over 140 different colors and each one is still at the $3.70 set mark!

Games-Workshop has also released a lot of new pinks which means my Dark Eldar, my Tyranids and my Chaos Space Marines are going to get some serious loving. (I love pink and purple. Leave me alone.) I am also pleased to say it looks like they've added some form of textured paint. I'm not sure if this is going to help with weathering and giving models the look that they've got mud on them or not but I am seriously loving the idea if this is the case.

The only complaint is that all the paints have new names... ie., Devlan Mud is no longer known as Devlan Mud and one of the ways to find out the perfect color scheme that has been rumored is to look at this months up and coming White Dwarf. I believe someone has all ready posted the old color names and the names they now correspond to. Well let's just look at the new paints!!!!


Isn't this just beautiful?!?!??! They're up for pre-order!!!

To Pre-Order go here: New Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment