Monday, April 2, 2012

Word on Sisters of Battle?

Has anyone heard anything about the Sister's of Battle? I got my hopes up in the summer when they released the White Dwarf update which lead me to hope that maybe we would see finecast models. I am, personally, glad that we didn't see finecast because I can't stand the warping and issues on them. I feel like the only models I don't complain about in Finecast is Necrons and that's because they're so much more forgiving.

I remember reading a lot of rumors about they were in production, samples were made, production casts had been screwed up, blah blah blah. Needless to say I think my blood pressure went through the roof with the amount of salt I had to take after the rumors there. So my question is, anyone have anything NEW about the Sister's of Battle?

No comments:

Post a Comment