Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dust Warfare!!!

Rather recently we got word that Fantasy Flight had released it's Core Rulebook for Dust Warfare!!! This is absolutely amazing that it was released earlier than expected mainly because Amazon had it pegged for mid May. This however, meant some bad things for my credit card which is now maxed out. Luckily, it's credit and doesn't have to be paid for two weeks...

With my copy of the Rulebook on the way I'll be digging right into this book hopefully by Friday and I'll have a review up for you with how the rules may play in comparison to games such as 40k, Warpath, Warmachine, ect., Honestly, Dust Tactics was amazing for a boardgame and with Andy Chambers having a hand in this game it may have the best of Warhammer 40k and with the similarities I saw in AT-43 and Dust Tactics I've got to say this tabletop may be amazing.

I'm hoping that I'm not the only one excited about the game... And I'm also hoping that I'm not overly excited for something that could turn out to be spoiled milk... Here's to hoping that it all goes well!!! I'll do some reviews on the models that are coming this week as well and throw the videos up on youtube along with some minor descriptions of them here.



No comments:

Post a Comment