Sunday, April 15, 2012

Necrons May 5th

May is going to be a dangerous month for me... Not only are the Veer-myn from Mantic's Warpath expected to come out that month but Games-Workshop will be releasing the second wave of Necron's. Necron's have been an army I personally have wanted to play since I got into the hobby simply because I loved the way the warriors looked. With the recent rule changes and all the fluff they've received from Matt Ward, I couldn't help yet buy a kit of Warriors.

The only thing from stopping me at the moment of buying a massive Necron army is the fact I don't have a job. That however does not stop me from appreciating the fact that thanks to Beast's of War on May 5th we should expect the second Necron Wave so I know what I'm asking for my birthday. This is amazing.

There are no pictures but luckily Beasts of War has some concept art: 

I'm debating posting the 2000 point list I put together but just to give everyone a heads up, it would run something like this... 2 Tomb Stalkers, 3 Monoliths, several troop choices and the likes. I'll probably post the full list at some point through out the week. :) It looks amazing on paper, not sure how it would play out.

The final bit we received from Beast's of War is this...

Beasts of War
"The next release of Necrons are coming on May 5th 2012. 


We don’t have any photos of the forthcoming release but we do have an artist’s sketch of the final Necron Triarch Stalker model. It looks very similar to the Codex art work and what allot of people have already built at home
  
Our information suggests that the release will include the: 
Triarch Stalker 
Tomb Blade 
Canoptek Wraith 
Canoptek Spyder 
Nemesor Zahndrekh 
Vargard Obyron 
Illuminor Szeras 
Destroyer Lord Upgrade Pack 
Heavy Destroyer Upgrade Pack "

I cannot wait until May!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment