Tuesday, April 17, 2012

May 5th Rears closer!!!

As I said recently, BeastsofWar has announced that the second wave of Necrons is coming. I am personally one of those people that refuses to buy third party models until I see the Games-Workshop versions. (You can thank Mythicast for that after the 5 War Wolves I bought that look hideous in comparison to Games-Workshops.) Well I'll be the first to say that I'd happily buy the not Necron line from Puppetswar.

We will most likely know what the pre-order kits will look like, also giving us an idea of how we want to shape our Necron armies. The rumored flyers haven't been mentioned so no word there but we do know this... Wraith, Spyders, and Tomb Blades will all be in this kit. The reason this is crucial is puppetswar.eu has made some amazing figures to be put into the slot since we didn't have the models. Now with their release it will give us a real comparison as to what to buy.

We also know that some of puppetswar.eu will most likely be cheaper, example their Wraiths. The only reason I could see spending $33 on 3 wraith is if there are some good bits in there that can be used through out the Necron army. I also have a feeling that if they come out to be $45 that I won't even look at them, I'll most likely just buy the ones from puppetswar.eu.

Expect a full comparison when we get pre-orders up and we'll go over pros and cons. Also, expect an awesome scarab beetle coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment